Clothes are all made according to different measurements, and aren’t universally the same. When I worked in fashion retail, I would often get women trying something on in their “usual size” that would end up fitting a little more snug than they would have liked. When I would suggest going up a size, they would get flustered and almost offended at the suggestion, refusing to “be a bigger size than they were.” But it’s important to remember that in fashion today, we can be more than one size depending on the cut, fabric, style, and fit of a garment. Don’t be afraid to try a size up or down if you need to. What’s important is how the clothing looks and makes you feel — not what the label says.
Attending formal occasions can be a bit of a challenge. The task of deciding your attire alone is a hard thing to do for many different reasons. Women of different age and from different walks of life will definitely have a hard time looking for the best ball gown to ensure they would look their best in formal occasions. I bet a lot of women would agree on it. How then should you choose the perfect gown for a particular function that you need to attend? If you are somehow having a hard time deciding on it, then this article will be of great help. Here are three easy steps for you to shop the best and the most appropriate ball gown for a formal occasion:
- Decide whether to buy it ready-made or costumed tailored – this should be the first thing that you need to do when you have to shop for a ball gown regardless of the occasion where you are going to wear it. If you want it ready-made then it will be a lot easier because you can readily find them in malls and boutique. However, if you want it made according to your preferred design then you need to go to a couturier. It will be best to go to your regular shop to ensure getting the right fit and style that perfectly suit you.
- Get the right fit – this is a must for you to look great with the ball gown you are going to purchase. Only your regular couturier can provide your with the best fit.
- Choose the color and design accordingly – this is also very crucial to ensure looking great with the ball gown of your choice. It will not only make you a lot prettier but also gives you the assurance of getting along well with the occasion.
Doing business regardless of its nature can be a bit of a challenge especially for the neophytes. There are so many things that need to consider before actually venturing into any kind of business. Apart from the capital and the kind of business you have to put up, another essential thing that you need to be worry of is the huge challenge of securing a business permit. Yes, securing a business permit regardless of the nature of your business can be very challenging with the seemingly endless list of requirements that goes along with it. Here are three steps that might help you secure business permit a lot easier and even faster:
- Prepare all documentary requirements – in order for you to secure the business permit that you are going to use in putting up your own business you have to make sure to prepare all the necessary documents required for it. One of the required documents that you need to secure is your residence certificate and business name which you can get from the department of trade and industry nearest you or in the place where you are going to put up your business.
- Spare more than enough money for fees – apart from your capital it is important that you also have to prepare enough amount of money for the fees that you need to pay while secure the documents required to get the business permit. You should be ready with all the fees that you need to pay before you can secure the needed permit for your business.
- Make sure to seek help from the right agency –never resort to seek help from fixers. It will only cost you a lot of money. The best thing that you need to do is to go directly to the right government agency when securing the permit for you business.